Thursday, December 9, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour - Yellow

I was a little worried about doing this weeks challenge. Yellow isn't exactly the easiest colour to wear, and it certainly doesn't go well with my normal skin tone. So I took longer to decide on my outfit this week and during my thinking process a mini meme appeared in plurk with 'What colour crayon are you'. Turns out I am in fact a yellow crayon*...huh...go figure. So that spurred me on then to come up with this bright and cheerful wintery look. I had to search through quite a few skins until I was satisfied and I have to say.....I love this dark skin!


Skin: Dahlia - Mocha - potpourri from Cupcakes
Hair: Winter II (update) - Onyx from .::S::. Secrets Hair (beanie is colour/texture change, lemon shown)
Eyes: Dreaming - Boscage from negaposi
Eyelashes: No1 NoAlpha Lashes from Miamai
Makeup: Belina Lipstick 05 from [CheerNo] Femme (on face close-up only)
Sweater: Snuzzle Sweater {Black} from .: Somnia :.
Scarf/Shirt/Jeans/Belt/Boots: Yellow Jellies from .:[NMD]:. (complete outfit, also comes with white rolled up sweater not shown here)

* Results of being a Yellow Crayon are:

You Are a Yellow Crayon

Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.
You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.
Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.
While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.

Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same issue. I didn't think the bright yellow looked good with my usual pale skin and white-blond hair. I did some changes for me outfit too!

    ReplyDelete