Friday, June 18, 2010

BBBC 2010 - Day 6

Today’s topic: If this is your first BBBC… What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

It's official...my cherry has been plucked. I am a BBBC virgin no more.

I'm not sure that I got anything really. Apart from an immense headache at trying to think if I was still in my time zone or if I was a day ahead of behind to America and which challenge day we were up to.

I have to say when anything comes up in SL and it's at such and such a time on x, y and z days....I get so lost trying to calculate the differences in times.

I think I just realised that no matter what is going on around SL, in our minds with our friends and family...there is always something to blog about. Be it 2 sentences or 200. And there is always someone out there that will read it.

As far as changing my blogging habits in the future......yeah I think it has. As per the above paragraph I realise that I don;t always have to be so critical of myself. I may not be the best blogger around, I may not have the same tastes as everyone else.....but I love to share..so share I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment